Welcome to Hysteria Lane

This is the tale of a not-so-desperate housewife and the years following unexpected Motherhood. I hope you enjoy sharing the day-to-day struggles and triumphs of a Boho Mama and her singular miracle .

Please visit my cooking blog , too - SUNDAY DINNER

and my photo blog - PERSISTENCE OF VISION

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


We are on Vacation !!!!


Mark December 20th on your Calendar to re-visit Hysteria Lane for a detailed account of our trip.

I hope we don't get thrown off the plane .....
; )

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hey, we're going to Amsterdam in March. I'll make sure to smoke a joint in your honor!

Lasireneserene said...

ahh, so you are heading to the Marijuana Museum , eh ? Since i am nursing , i will let all of you so unencumbered partake of the 'festivities' for me. Happy Honeymoon...

Sail Baby Sail

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers