Welcome to Hysteria Lane

This is the tale of a not-so-desperate housewife and the years following unexpected Motherhood. I hope you enjoy sharing the day-to-day struggles and triumphs of a Boho Mama and her singular miracle .

Please visit my cooking blog , too - SUNDAY DINNER

and my photo blog - PERSISTENCE OF VISION

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Almost Famous

Okay , i admit it , i really don't have time to dither around with my new 'toy' but i did waste precious moments today capturing a rather imperfect , perfectly amateurish video of my adorable baby son playing tug o' war with Cholula , our equally cute chi chi pet. I gifted myself a Canon Powershot Elph (600 series- all metal construction 'cuz mommies drop stuff) for Christmas and it has a video feature. I just pointed and shot and this is what i got. Yeah , i know it is a little wonky and wobbly but that's becuse i was chuckling to myself all the while. I posted it to YouTube for laughs .
Here is it's premiere . Enjoy the show...


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Too cute!

Sail Baby Sail

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers