Welcome to Hysteria Lane

This is the tale of a not-so-desperate housewife and the years following unexpected Motherhood. I hope you enjoy sharing the day-to-day struggles and triumphs of a Boho Mama and her singular miracle .

Please visit my cooking blog , too - SUNDAY DINNER

and my photo blog - PERSISTENCE OF VISION

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Haiku Mama

Chasing butterflies
small arms reaching to the sky
learning how to walk



one bigger brother
teaching the little boy blue
to press our buttons



Mother's day tulip
you give so much already
my heart blooming full



small boy, smaller dog
erupting into laughter
turning into tears



Oh , boy is THIS fun !
It's a good thing i have laundry or i wouldn't stop...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the big brother one! And the butterfly chasing too.

I have never seen a Lilypie breastfeeding counter. Very cool. I would be nervous of my inlaws though. I'm breaking my current record of 17 months right now. The current nurser is almost two and shows no signs of stopping. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful words and pictures! Keep going! Don't do the laundry!

Ruby said...

I agree with Rebecca; I love the big brother and butterfly ones.

Anonymous said...

These are all great! I think my favorites are the big brother and the little dog. But I love the "heart blooming full" line, too!

Pixie Mama said...

Laundry is for the maid... we all have maids right? Oh no, I don't have one either...time to wash my laundry.
I love the brother one!

Sail Baby Sail

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers