Welcome to Hysteria Lane

This is the tale of a not-so-desperate housewife and the years following unexpected Motherhood. I hope you enjoy sharing the day-to-day struggles and triumphs of a Boho Mama and her singular miracle .

Please visit my cooking blog , too - SUNDAY DINNER

and my photo blog - PERSISTENCE OF VISION

Friday, March 23, 2007

Invitation


Tomorrow is my son's birthday party for his first year on Earth with us. His actual birthday is March 29th but his big brother is home from college this weekend and we wanted him to be able to celebrate with us.

It started off as a small thing with me baking a small birthday cake and having Duke & Zoe , my husband and his mother at home. It has grown into a 35+ shindig and now i am making a BIG cake & cupcakes & canapes , etc. to please a growing crowd.
Oh , well .
The more the Merrier-
you only turn One once !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday to your son; i have a daughter whose bday is on the 31st; wonderful aries babies. i see the link to the book by ian mcewan; that looks interesting - thanks for the heads up!

Sail Baby Sail

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers